Sunday, March 25, 2007

Nihon no onnanoko? Hai, o kudasai.

I'm officially ending my survey. The topic?

"Do you find Japanese schoolgirls hot?"

Why am I ending it? Is it too immoral and dirty a topic to talk about? By no means. I'm ending it because I've proven my point.

The results are 89:3...

... and yes, the second numer is for those scarce few who, in their insanity, answered "no". A biology student, a city clerk, a salesman. That's it.

Males of 7 nationalities took part in the survey: Poles, Germans, Americans, Dutch, Turks, Switz, and Czechs. All, but for the 3 mentioned above, answered either "yes" or "hell yeah!".

Why did I even bother to make such survey? Well, to make a long story short, it's a matter of honor. When a friend called me a pervert after I had voiced my opinion on Japanese girls, I decided to prove to her that it's not a matter of taste - it's in men's genes. So, in the past 6 months I asked most of my friends and acquaintances for how they felt about JS. Some went a step further and asked their friends as well. And so it had spread, with every person's data meticulously preserved in my precious notebook. Now I can finally reveal the truth. Shocked? If yes, you certainly don't know how men think, and are therefore a girl.

Girls, it's not our fault we find JS sexy. Every man does, it's as natural as breathing. You won't understand that, but neither do we understand your obsession with Brad Pitt or whomever. It's just the way world works.

So, did I succeed? Did she eat her words? Well, partially. Sure she was sorry for calling me a pervert. She said she should have called all men perverts in the first place:/ Meh.

Individual info:
Sjoerd, Miszcz, Pawoł, Grzyb - thanks guys, couldn't have done it without you
Młody - you're weird... like really, really, really weird
Magda - Nanana nanana nananananana

No comments: