Tuesday, March 27, 2007

KJO - kangaroo jumps over

So, we are to write about who forced us... I mean, why we decided to become students of the prestigious KJO in Poznań. My guess is the modern building and spacious classrooms. Seriously, I don't know. It was yet another school that taught English, why not try applying there? I hadn't heard any positive (or negative for that matter) comments about it... nor about any other school I choose. I was more of a happy-go-lucky person not really caring that much about anything.

Yes, I know that's nothing to boast about, thank you.

Almost three years have passed. And now? And now I don't think I've changed that much. The school has taught me many things, from how to make a listening activity more interesting to how to prove that Moby Dick can be seen as Jesus. Some things more interesting than other, as you might guess. I regret nothing. It was fun. I've met some great people, both students and teachers. I've been sent to represent our country in the Netherlands (what's their view on Polish people after that should remain a secret, however). I've shocked teachers with my silly ideas. Good times.

I don't know if I'm cut out to be a teacher (it's somehow demotivating when your friends say things like 'I pity the poor, poor children') but who knows what the future will bring.

(See? Told you I could write an almost completely serious post! In your face, those of poor faith!)

4 comments:

Aylinn said...

Excuse me???You call THAT serious??? Well the most serious thing about it is probably the kangaroo...do you identify with it or something? Hmmm...the content of your blog is nonetheless disturbing in an awkward way...bon soiree;)

Aylinn said...

Oh! And you forgot about the curtains;)

Molson said...

Get off me, that's the most serious thing I'm able to write. And what with you calling me monkey, then kangaroo? Pick one and stick to it. But true, I did omit one of the most important factors contributing to our school's attractiveness. Curtains FTW.

AGA said...

Hey! I like your KJO career story. Very nice!!! And I’ll not say that 'I pity the poor, poor children' because I don’t. Life is hard. And I think that if you want to be a teacher (I’m not sure though) you’ll be one. Anyway, what I’m trying to say here (very incoherently) is that I keep my finger crossed for you and such other stuff. Sorry for this weird way of writing but I’m following the game on the net. And if you find any mistakes feel free to correct them. またあした〪